- Our London and Surrey offices remain open for business with minimal staff onsite to answer phone lines and take deliveries. All other staff members are working from home or on site if needed. We have made the necessary adjustments to our processes following a full risk assessment. PPE has been made available to all members of staff, as well as hand sanitiser and hand wash given to each employee. Hand sanitising stations have been placed at all entrances and around the office. The office will be deep cleaned multiple times a week, including a deep clean of all surfaces. PPE can be disposed safely within our disposal boxes. We have a temperature scanner at the entrance to the office for anyone entering the building.
- We are fortunate enough to have considerable space in our office and warehouse, but the number of people in each breakout space will be limited to allow for the 2m social distancing limit.
- Our employees are aware of the symptoms of COVID-19. In accordance with NHSE advice, all employees have been advised to self-isolate if they suspect that they have such symptoms and are not to return to work for at least 7 days. We have a strict travel policy in place and none of our staff members will be travelling overseas at this time as we adhere to Government restrictions.
- As it currently stands, our suppliers have not expressed any concerns with their ability to manufacture and ship their products on-time. If we hear about such delays in the future, we will immediately communicate the news with those customers that will be affected.
- We are currently carrying out training and any supplier meetings via Webinars and video conferencing to avoid any unnecessary travel or visitors to the office space.