Smart Home technology is now as important a fixture on our interior moodboards as the paint, furniture, and soft furnishings. Top interior designers will agree, the audio visual and smart home technology we choose to furnish our properties play a vital role in creating a client’s dream home.
High end smart home automation technology integrates and automates all the connected devices in a client’s home. All their lighting, heating, security and audio and visual capabilities can be personalised and accessed easily, to work in harmony with rest of the décor.
We can work with you to fill client’s home with technology that can be strikingly beautiful or completely invisible, allowing the spotlight to be placed on the house’s stylish looks.
• We work closely with the client initially to understand their brief and the way in which they will use the property. It helps to gather as much information about the way in which they watch TV, how listen to music and which rooms are key for them in terms of watching content like movies or sport for example.
• We also touch upon the range of systems we offer to ensure that we have checked whether any of these are applicable for the client.
• We then create a proposal and discuss it with the Interior Designer or Architect to determine which elements will have an impact on the design intent for the property. We identify these and then run through ways in which these could be concealed or hidden, or we suggest models which can be customised, or finishes which can be chosen to complement the design.
• Once the proposal is agreed we create a detailed design pack with information regarding all space requirements, elevations, and plan drawings. We are also heavily involved first fix to ensure the electricians understand the cabling requirements and everything is taken into consideration so that there are no mistakes made.
• We require minimal client contact once the initial requirements are understood and the cost document confirmed. On some projects we do not even get to the meet the client until the day we handover!
• We can enhance the service offering they can provide to their clients and provide any smart home technology or AV Installation advice that they may need.
• We can conceal AV technology and smart home technology or help them blend in with the design. This ensures that there is no wall acne!
• We will manage the contractor or electrician regarding these systems to ensure that no mistakes are made
• We will provide documentation and plans to allow interior designers to factor in the Audio-Visual equipment to their design at an early stage
• We can provide many options for beautiful customisation of finishes. You can see some of these in our article here:
If you require help or advice on a project we can:
• Meet at your office
• Meet at our new Customer Experience Centre in Guildford, Surrey
• Organise a Zoom or phone call with our MD
• We can bring equipment to your home to showcase our technology. We can even leave equipment for VIP clients to trial overnight
• Organise a visit to demonstration facilities to any major manufacturers such as Lutron, Bowers & Wilkins, or very high-end cinema solutions. We also have our new Customer Experience Centre to demonstrate key technology